Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaCăutareUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

Critline 5.0 (Formally TitanCritline)

In jos 
AutorMesaj
DaNy
administrator
administrator
DaNy

Numarul mesajelor : 336
Data de inscriere : 09/12/2007

Critline 5.0 (Formally TitanCritline) Empty
MesajSubiect: Critline 5.0 (Formally TitanCritline)   Critline 5.0 (Formally TitanCritline) Icon_minitimeSam Dec 22, 2007 4:33 pm

Titan Panel [CritLine] records your highest normal/critical damages and heals. It lets you know when you break your previous record high with a splash message on the centre of your screen. It also displays a detailed summary when the Titan Panel [CritLine] section is moused over on the Titan Panel. This summary includes your targets name, level, type of attack, and damage.

Titan Panel [CritLine] is a port of CritLine (orignially by Sordit). If you want to use CritLine and don't want to use Titan Panel, try one of the various mods labeled 'CritLine' on this site.

Citat :
Patch Notes

v0.4.0i
-Moved Titan [CritLine] to from the General section of Titan Panel addons, to the Combat section.
-Fixed errors in German localization file

v0.4.0h
-Cleaned up some of the files to be more organized & consistant
-Added the Hunter autoshoot translations to the deDE & frFR localization files. Since I don't speak either languages, I have
tried my best to guess what the proper words would be using Babelfish. Please report any mistakes with fixes to me.

v0.4.0g
-Hunter autoshoot fix
-More vulnerable mobs added

v0.4.0f
-Updated for WoW 2.0

v0.4.0e
-fix some database issues

v0.4.0a
-fix an issue that sometimes the database creation was not complete

v0.4.0
-add an option to use the Titan Button with SHIFT key
-add a special mob filter (thanks to gogusrl) that filter out these mobs in existing records and future
can turned on or off in the options dialog, if you do this, the old values were saved into the database
-add a new saved value (missed attacks), for future use

Known Bugs with this version

No known issues

Download aici
Sus In jos
http://gaming.niceboard.net

Critline 5.0 (Formally TitanCritline)
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
 :: Resurse :: Resurse WoW :: Mod-uri-
Mergi direct la: