Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

AcasaCăutareUltimele imaginiÎnregistrareConectare

SheepWatch

In jos 
AutorMesaj
EduarTwOw~
administrator
administrator
EduarTwOw~

Numarul mesajelor : 81
Varsta : 33
Data de inscriere : 22/12/2007

SheepWatch Empty
MesajSubiect: SheepWatch   SheepWatch Icon_minitimeSam Dec 22, 2007 6:27 pm

Displays a progress bar for Mage's Polymorph Spell.

This addon listens to the combatlog and its events to show a moveable progressbar which gives you an impression on how long your target will remain polymorphed.

Tested with WoW Client version 2.0.1 (enGB, deDE, frFR).

To get help, type '/sheepwatch' or '/sheep'.

INSTALLATION:

Extract the .zip to the directory of your World of Warcraft installation. To remove SheepWatch, delete it.
Citat :

Patch Notes

Version 20100.0:
I have updated the existing code to the current 2.0.1 level. I take no credit for any original code. Many thanks to the original programmer (I think Zapi) for leaving it here. It appear to be working ok now. Let me know if you find a bug. I intend to add Frost Nova first (no predictions on when) and then possibly others. Not sure if I will keep it a Mage only Mod or expand it to other classes. Please let me know what you want. Also, If you can do any of the localizations other than English and would like to assist since I can not.

Version 11100.4:
* Fixed a bug which lead to the highest spell rank not being recognized in non-english versions.
* Fixed korean localization.

Version 11100.3:
* Fixed a bug which could let the bar not fade out when mob is damaged.

Known Bugs with this version

Check readme.txt for the list of known (and not fixable) issues

Download aici
Sus In jos

SheepWatch
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
 :: Resurse :: Resurse WoW :: Mod-uri-
Mergi direct la: